Visa Application

Most foreigners are required to hold a valid passport and have a visa issued before entering Mainland China. It is traveller's responsibility to obtain a visa before departure. We strongly recommend one to apply travel Visa (type L) not conference or business Visa(type F or M). Please check with your consulate or embassy in your home country timely in advance to on time processing. Travelers without the necessary documents will not be permitted to enter Mainland China. Visas will not be issued upon arrival in Mainland China.

For more information about how to apply for Chinese Visa, please visit the website of Chinese Visa Application Center.



Please note ICSEB conference and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICSEB Conferences and Conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICSEB Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICSEB Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.

Please note that the payment will not be refunded if you failed to get the visa.